Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- FULL VIDEO: Wicked And Murderous Law Enforcement Officials This amateur video shows the moment a custom officer s… https://t.co/scqkwPqDjhabsradiotv2 hours ago
- ABS Morning News 17-02-2019 https://t.co/GwAGinIQBoabsradiotv5 hours ago
- ABS Akuko Uwa 10am 17-02-2019 https://t.co/aTimyggjoMabsradiotv5 hours ago
- ABS Valentine Game Show featuring Mr Alvin https://t.co/WLQRnXtJDEabsradiotv6 hours ago
- A Nation Of Wicked And Murderous Law Enforcement Officials This amateur video shows the moment a custom officer s… https://t.co/HzNawpy3TWabsradiotv6 hours ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)