Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- Member-Elect, Anambra East & West Federal Constituency, Hon. Chinedu Obidigwe Presents Easter Gifts To His Constitu… https://t.co/ZhetDY7Nrcabsradiotv6 hours ago
- My View About The Notre Dame Church Sculptures By Obiadi Ugonna Anyone who criticize the 800 years old Notre Da… https://t.co/lNnskX475habsradiotv13 hours ago
- Man Baths Wife With Acid In Awka Over Divorce Threat https://t.co/VaJViRTSDvabsradiotv20 hours ago
- Obiano Visits Family Of Murdered Nimo PG Igboka, Intensifies Search For Killers https://t.co/T0UeH5GkCiabsradiotv20 hours ago
- Anambra Govt Partners FG, World Bank On 15 More Erosion Control Projects https://t.co/h2ZfaZl6zdabsradiotv20 hours ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)